SOSO-GOOD-THE BEST GUILD,WYD 7.55,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOSO-GOOD-THE BEST GUILD,WYD 7.55,

WYD GLOBAL SOSO GUILD AND AZGINS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Fund

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Fund Empty Guild Fund Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 am

kakorate18

I was just curious as to what the purpose of the guild fund was? Money is put in, but what is it used for?

2Guild Fund Empty guild fund Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 am

gr8goddess

This is a good question, and the answer is one that everyone in guild has the right to know (after all, it is your gold). The guild fund is used for a variety of things:

1. Helps balance out salaries. We only get the Naotun tax every Kingdom War week, which is much higher than non-Kingdom War weeks. If I didn't maintain a guild fund, then one week you would get between 5M and 10M. Also, I wouldn't be able to pay any bonuses (Kephra).
2. Helps to pay out kephra killer bonus.
3. Helps to cover some items that would be used for guild wars. Some great pots, naiads, horse feed. However, you should be collecting these things in the event of guild war. The guild would not be able to supply 100+ people with everything needed, just help some people who can't get their hands on needed supplies quickly.

Currently I'm keeping approximately 2B in the guild fund, which should be higher (3-4B is a much more comfortable cushion in the event of guild war).

3Guild Fund Empty Re: Guild Fund Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 am

kakorate18

So confusing...glad I'm not a guild leader. Smile

4Guild Fund Empty Re: Guild Fund Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 am

Admin

Admin

kakorate18 wrote:So confusing...glad I'm not a guild leader. Smile
im do not guild leader. but i doing forum leader ,,kakorate:)

ign Pire

http://soso.my-rpg.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]