SOSO-GOOD-THE BEST GUILD,WYD 7.55,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOSO-GOOD-THE BEST GUILD,WYD 7.55,

WYD GLOBAL SOSO GUILD AND AZGINS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Water M Shares

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water M Shares Empty Water M Shares Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:22 am

kakorate18

Well now that the guild fund question has been cleared up. I suggest a 100M share conducted at least twice a weekend...perhaps once on Saturday and once on Sunday at some designated point in game time. This would futher ensure that guild members are progressing. Obviously the party memebers would supply their own waters and exp boxes. Perhaps we could even have multiple shares. I think it would help promote guild unity. Especially between the most active individuals.

I would be more than happy to lead all of these shares if they are at a time when I am able. Smile

2Water M Shares Empty Re: Water M Shares Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Oski

I think guild shares would be hard to make. In party can be only 13 members and in guild got 160+ so... Who to take in party? Ppl gonna fight for slot lol

3Water M Shares Empty Re: Water M Shares Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 am

-DareDevil-

oski is right its a good idea tough but we are too many in guild and its like i said and people dont like i say it 20 at kephra 100 at salary and for waters will be same around 100 maybe more too many ppl

http://www.thisoneidiot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]