SOSO-GOOD-THE BEST GUILD,WYD 7.55,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOSO-GOOD-THE BEST GUILD,WYD 7.55,

WYD GLOBAL SOSO GUILD AND AZGINS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary information

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary information Empty Salary information Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:27 pm

gr8goddess

Okay everyone, since I'm getting A LOT of private messages about this subject, I'll explain it here:

Last week we only collected 400M in tax, if I try to pay salary from that, then everyone would get maybe 4M each.

Also, I had to use some guild funds to buy things that people used in guild war. Naiads and coins don't come cheap! The cost of naiads run between 20 and 40M (depending on the +), coins run 70M to 95M for 5k (however when I see them in a shop for anything over 85M, the seller can keep them).

I purchased 90k coins LAST WEEK for guild. For the best average, let's say those coins cost 78M for 5k: 90k / 5k = 18 bricks, 18 bricks x 78M = 1,404,000,000 (1.4B).

29 naiads were purchased (again, LAST WEEK) for GW. For the best average, we will say they cost 30M each: 29 naiads x 30M = 870M.

Right now, we have just over 2B in guild funds. Funds I won't abuse or use for myself. As you can see, the funds that we have are used for the guild.

Thanks,
Laurie

2Salary information Empty Re: Salary information Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:36 am

kakorate18

Kick those who spam about salary. They never come anyways Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum